Get To Know Our Dedicated Professionals
Contact Us To Schedule Your Appointment
Meet Our Doctors
Led by Dr. Beth Seidman, the team at the Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl offers customized eye health and vision care services to individuals and families. Dr. Seidman and Dr. Goettge conduct comprehensive eye exams and specialize in managing a range of conditions including glaucoma, macular degeneration, and dry eye disease. Dr. Seidman and Dr. Goettge also conduct pediatric eye exams and contact lens evaluations.
The optical at the Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl features a diverse selection of designer frames and precision lens options, and our optical team takes great pleasure in assisting patients in finding eyeglass solutions that cater to their daily, work-related, and leisure requirements. With guidance from our friendly, expert optical staff, you’ll find the look you want and the features you need.
Dr. Beth Seidman
Dr. Beth Seidman, optometrist and owner of Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl, enjoys building relationships with patients and their families and leading the team of talented eye care professionals.
More about Dr. Beth Seidman
- Dr. Seidman grew up in Aurora, Colorado, and graduated from Smoky Hill High School. She is also an alumna of the University of Northern Colorado, where she studied chemistry.
- She then traveled to Nova Southeastern University in Florida to receive a second bachelor’s degree in vision sciences and her optometry doctorate. She graduated with honors from optometry school, having chosen to become an optometrist in honor of her grandfather.
- Dr. Seidman previously worked for an ophthalmologist and in private practice optometry prior to purchasing the Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl.
- She is a current member of both the American Optometric Association and the Colorado Optometric Association.
Today, her extended family lives in the Colorado Front Range. She enjoys traveling in her spare time. One of Dr. Seidman’s goals is to travel to all seven continents. When she is in Colorado, you can find her cheering for the various Colorado athletic teams, exploring the mountains, and sampling local restaurants with her friends and family. Dr. Seidman’s favorite holiday is New Year’s because her family spends it enjoying a plethora of homemade Japanese food.
Dr. Catherine Goettge
Dr. Catherine Goettge enjoys working at the Eyecare Center of Ken Caryl and delivering expert, friendly eye health and vision care to patients.
More about Dr. Catherine Goettge
- Dr. Goettge is a Colorado native. She graduated from Eaglecrest High School and then went on to attend Colorado College where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in applied physics.
- After working several years as a Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technologist in the Denver Metro area, she moved to Arizona where she graduated from the Arizona College of Optometry at Midwestern University with her Optometry Doctorate.
- She is currently a member of the Colorado Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association.
In her free time, you can usually find Dr. Goettge outdoors in Colorado or traveling with her family, friends, and pups!